Whilst every effort is made to ensure that toys are safe it is vital that children are playing safely with them.
To help you keep your children safe we would like to draw you attention to our age ranges on our products.
We highly recommend that you buy the right toy for the right age child. Check age recommendations on the pack and any age warnings.
These age warnings are for safety reasons and should be strictly followed.
- Keep our with compliment slip and/or invoice for future reference.
- Our stock of classical tin toys do not conform to current EU safety rules and as such are only suitable for collectors aged 14+.
- Little children under 3 years love to put things in their mouth so make sure they do not play with toys with small parts.
- Regularly check for broken or damaged toys and throw them away! Once they are broken you can't be sure they are still safe.
- Always read and follow manufacturer's instructions as they contain important information.
- Ensure older children keep their toys away from younger children as they might not be safe for younger hands.
- Tidy toys away where possible to avoid damage to toys and people.
- IMPORTANT: Adult supervision during play is always advised.
You have no items in your shopping cart.